Once upon a river, there was a house where people met, mingled and mused. Perched as a gateway to Richmond, that house is our house, a Riverhouse.
A place where many things come together. Where people can stay the night, spend the evening, while away the afternoon or kick off the day. Where residents mix with visitors. Food and drinks and sittings drift into one another as people move from place to place, East to West, in to out, day to night.
Service charge is not included.
You can present this experience in a beautifully designed and packaged certificate. Gift personalisation comes in the form of addressing it to your recipient along with a message.
All you need to do is add this item to the shopping bag, then complete the address details and enter your message. You have the option to leave blank if you wish to write your own by hand.
Terms and conditions for the use of the Bingham Riverhouse Gift Voucher
- For the avoidance of doubt, the term ‘voucher’ as used in these terms and conditions refers only to vouchers purchased directly from the Bingham Gift Portal (bingham.giftvouchers.uk.com). Bingham vouchers for dining, drinking, overnight stays, wine dinners and experiences are to be redeemed at the Bingham. bhuti gift vouchers for treatments and therapies are to be redeemed at bhuti.
- Gift vouchers are issued by the Bingham’s agent Gift BONOBO.
- All postage of vouchers is to UK addresses only.
- All gift voucher can be used from the date of issue for a period of 12 months, (expired vouchers are not accepted). Upon expiry, the voucher can no longer be redeemed for Bingham or its sister companies, goods or services. The expired voucher will be deemed to be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange.
- The voucher is non-transferrable.
- There is no cash alternative.
- A Bingham Gift Voucher is only redeemable for services at the Bingham or its sister company, bhuti, dependent upon the voucher type purchased. A Bingham Gift Voucher can be activated with a minimum value of £25. Bingham Gift Vouchers cannot be used at bhuti and bhuti treatment vouchers cannot be used at the Bingham. Your voucher must be presented at the hotel and or its sister company, bhuti, when redeeming it.
Cash Value; any residual amount of a cash value/monetary voucher may be issued in the form of another voucher. Experience Vouchers: Vouchers gifted for a Hotel Experience or bhuti treatments or membership offers are offered subject to availability (and may not be valid on certain seasonal or public holidays i.e. Valentine’s Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Valentine’s Day, August Bank Holiday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Eve). The voucher does not include any incidental charges beyond the inclusion of the stated experience. Dining/Afternoon Tea Vouchers/Stay/Wellness: Advance booking is strongly recommended, please be advised that there are certain restaurant events where our la carte/tasting menu will would not be available (i.e. Valentine’s Day, Christmas Day). Restaurant Vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any discount or promotion. All others - vouchers for stays, wine dinners or experience days are only valid with a booking and no admittance shall be permitted for persons without a booking.
- All reservations are subject to availability. Please call either the Bingham or bhuti main telephone number to make your reservation. Purchase of a voucher is not a guarantee of a reservation.
- Monetary vouchers can be used as full or part payment on Bingham goods and services. This is not the case for bhuti treatment and therapy vouchers.
- The Bingham and or bhuti reserves the right to refuse or accept a gift voucher it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, and damaged or which otherwise is suspected of fraud.
- Customers must be present with a Gift voucher in order to make purchases of services at the Bingham and/or bhuti. The voucher number must be mentioned when booking.
- Vouchers purchased for experiences can be exchanged for the experience detailed on the voucher or for goods and services up to the value of that experience. Items ordered in addition to the experience and discretionary service charges / gratuities are not included in the price of experience vouchers.
- Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full. Where vouchers are dispatched by email, risk will pass to the customer when the email is sent and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full.
- The Bingham reserves the right to change any of its terms and conditions from time to time without notice and to take appropriate action including cancellation of the voucher at its discretion if it deems such action necessary (e.g to change the scope of the gift voucher services, notify of the service’s withdrawal or in the event of circumstances beyond its control).
- Refund Policy - should you be unhappy with your vouchers, please return them to GIFT BONOBO within seven days of receipt and they will provide a full refund. After those 7 days, refunds will not be provided. To request a refund, please call 0330 024 9033 to report the problem and then post the vouchers to the Bingham Hotel c/o GIFT BONOBO, Long Barn Village, Alcester Heath, Alcester, Warwickshire, B49 5JJ. Such refund would be made to the card used for payment and for the full amount stated, including the postage and packaging.
- For technical queries regarding the website, shopping cart, receiving the vouchers or cancellation (see below), please contact 0330 024 9033.
- General Booking Cancellation Policy – all gift vouchers are governed by the Bingham and bhuti cancellation policy which is different for accommodation experiences, dining, wine dinners and bhuti treatments. Please contact the Bingham reservations team on 020 8940 0902 to cancel a reservation or to rearrange. Guests may be charged a cancellation fee for not complying with the relevant cancellation policy. Where a voucher has not been used due to the cancellation of a booking, the voucher remains valid until used or expired.
17. 1 For dining reservations, we require a minimum of 24 hours notice.
17.2 For accommodation bookings and experience vouchers cancelled by customers after 48 hours, 12pm GMT prior to arrival, appointment or reservation shall be forfeited with no right to refund or exchange.
18. In the unlikely event a booked experience day is cancelled by the Bingham, the experience voucher shall remain valid and the company will make every endeavour to re-book the experience day at a mutually convenient time within the next 12 months.
19. The company cannot be held liable for any travel or accommodation costs in relation to a cancellation and experience day vouchers that are not re-booked or exchanges for goods and service shall be forfeited.
- bhuti Booking Cancellation Policy - the Bingham also offers Gift Vouchers on behalf of its sister company, bhuti, an eco-wellbeing centre on Hill Rise in Richmond upon Thames. The terms and conditions for bhuti treatments and packages are different from those of the Bingham’s. For the avoidance of doubt, please be aware of the following:-
20.1 bhuti cancellation policy for treatment gift vouchers
Please provide at least 24 hours’ notice should you wish to cancel or change your appointment, to avoid a 100% cancellation charge. To cancel your Gift Voucher appointment, please do so by phone with either the Bingham (020 8940 0902) or bhuti (0330 400 3108).
20.2 Your bhuti appointment
To get the best from your bhuti appointment please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment so bhuti can check you in and ready to relax.
20.3 bhuti Gift voucher memberships:
To freeze a full bhuti Gift Voucher membership for up to 3 months, please provide, 1 calendar months’ notice.